Sunday 17 February 2013

Life • Art Tour Exhibition 2013!!!

I mentioned in the last blog that one of my favourite rubber stamp making artists is called Tsukui Tomoko. I found out she had her exhibition in Hong Kong last year. I was very disappointed that I missed that. Then I found out she is visiting Hong Kong again this year for her exhibition!! But this time, it's a tour with other artists too and not only going to Hong Kong but other countries in Asia!! I really wish I can go but because of my health, I can't take the plane to Hong Kong.....

Well, here are info about this Life • Art Tour Exhibition 2013:


There will be 10 iconic Japanese Stamp-Carving Artists showing you the never seen artworks in a different way!

津久井智子
こまけいこ
                                                                                    http://komagomaya.com/
田口奈津子
田中一歩
宮崎由紀
鈴木愛
中澤薫
木梨薫
寺田淳




 津久井智子
May.12 (Sunday) at petit morpho
1)10:30am-12:00noon
2)1:30pm-3:00pm

3)4:30pm-6:00pm


こまけいこ(小間敬子)
May.19 (Sunday) at petit morpho
4)10:30am-12:00noon
5)1:30pm-3:00pm
6)4:30pm-6:00pm


No comments:

Post a Comment